Amazing Eye Makeup-How can i do my eye makeup in the theme of a leopard?

Question by jess.fermor: How can i do my eye makeup in the theme of a leopard?
I am going to a fancy dress party as a leopard! i have got cute accessories (tail, headband) etc. my outfit is going to be quite simple but i want to do some dead amazing eye make up to make me look a bit more special and different! i am not a makeup artist so cant do anything too difficult and dont want to go out and buy loads of makeup. anyone know how i can do the leopard style eye make up? It can as bold as you like! many thanks xxxxxxxxxxx

Best answer:

Answer by Chloe
yellow eyeliner an black eye shadow an mascara or vise versa have fun (they sell all of these products in primmis) (primmis is primark)

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Amazing, Leopard, makeup, Makeuphow, theme

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts