Cool Eye Make Up Looks images-GALVESTON.COM: San Luis Spa

Some cool eye make up looks images:

GALVESTON.COM: San Luis Spa
eye make up looks

Image by Galveston.com
Beautiful pink make-up, front view of a macro shot of female human eye

Red Rose Girl
eye make up looks

Image by Zuhair Ahmad
Hello and welcome

So I had this idea about a photo I saw in 2006 and made a design using PS and still have it, and about two weeks ago I looked at it and said to myself why not do the same photo!

So I brought my favorite model Anwar and bought a red rose for this photo! Set up the light in a way to bring out the mood so the viewer can feel it from her expression and the beautiful red rose.

Make up: My Sister (thank you very much!)
Model: Anwar
Everything else: me =]

Regards to you all ()



Tags:Cool, imagesGALVESTON.COM, looks, Luis

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts