Nice Cool Eye Makeup Ideas photos-(17/365) :: All made up with nowhere to go

Check out these cool eye makeup ideas images:

(17/365) :: All made up with nowhere to go
cool eye makeup ideas

Image by chispita_666
Hard time deciding which one was going to be my 365 (I might still change my mind…), so go check out my outtakes (here, here, and here. Leave comments on whichever one you think should be today’s 365, because I’m still not 100% sure about it being this one.

Today brought me one step closer to moving to a different country (again) in October. I’m not exactly looking forward to it, or excited, but there’s nothing I can do about it.

To try to cheer myself up after picking up my passport, I decided to go into a couple of stores. The last one being a makeup store. I don’t normally wear makeup (during the day, never), but when I do I like it to be noticeable and fun. I normally go for dark eyes, clear or light mouth; but I wanted a change. Got a really cool turquoise eye liner! Since I was hesitating about it (it looked to light, and I couldn’t get an idea of how it would look combined with black eyeliner) the girl decided to try it on me.

Added some whore red lipstick for the photo. Hey, if I’m going to appear with makeup on, I might as well not make it subtle.

I also think this is a first: taking the photo before sunset (with natural light) and uploading before midnight!

Halloween eye makeup idea 1
cool eye makeup ideas

Image by ( )
Looks pretty cool in large size

Halloween eye makeup idea 1
cool eye makeup ideas

Image by ( )
Looks pretty cool in large size



Tags:Cool, ideas, made, makeup, Nice, Nowhere, photos17/365

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts