Hypoallergenic Eye Makeup-Can new eye makeup cause allergic reaction?

Question by tmtkjr911@sbcglobal.net: Can new eye makeup cause allergic reaction?
I bought all new eye makeup eye liner, mascara, and eye shadow. My eyes started burning and watering right after I got done with my makeup. Its almay brand and it says it is hypoallergenic. Could I be allergic to it? Or did I maybe just have dry eyes. I removed all of my makeup and rinsed my eyes out with water but they still burn.
I have never used this brand of makeup before but one of the reasons I got it was because it said it was hypoallergenic.

Best answer:

Answer by Rachel
Makeup is very bad for you. You shouldn’t wear it, it can cause allergies!

I say just stop wearing it!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:allergic, cause, Hypoallergenic, makeup, MakeupCan, Reaction

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts