Makeup For Brown Eyes And Brown Hair-How should i do my makeup for a beauty pageant?

Question by Abby: How should i do my makeup for a beauty pageant?
Okay i’m entering a beauty pageant in March and i need a good makeup look. I have brown eyes,brown hair,i have tan skin,my lips aren’t to big or to small, they are medium sized,and my dress is a medium pink color. If anybody could give me step by step instructions that would be great! Please and thank you.(:

Best answer:

Answer by Becki
usually u have to slap it on with the lashes and everything but do what makes you feel gawjuss and comfortable babee
xx

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Beauty, Brown, eyes, HairHow, makeup, pageant, should

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts