Cool Silver Eye Makeup images-let me drown, #8 in explore !

Check out these silver eye makeup images:

let me drown, #8 in explore !
silver eye makeup

Image by ashley rose,
so i can breathe again,
i’m through choking and suffocating
on alter egos and alter motives,
which weigh you down and take control of..
the way you are and the things that you need,the life you live and the dreams that you dream.

distort and blur all in s l o w m o t i o n -
they broke you down,
and now you’re broken.

and it’s sadder than the saddest movie
i ever saw,
but without the beauty.

so i stopped watching,
and i stopped caring
i’ve lost all interest and i stopped wearing
these plastic smiles;
i’ll wash my hands clean.

i”ll forget that you forgot about me..
and i’ll live the life, the big city feeling,
cause it’s better than suburban dreaming.

living off the friends that hate you,
who talk shit on me
like i don’t know who my real friends are anymore,
no, i don’t know you anymore.

and it’s sadder than the saddest movie
i ever saw but without the beauty -
so i stopped watching,
i stopped caring.

view this large, ick.

I’m lost in your words
silver eye makeup

Image by Samantha Evans Photography
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

so….sorry bout there being one then pic from this shoot
i took like 116 pics with this whole look
so there will be more :)



Tags:Cool, drown, Explore, imageslet, makeup, silver

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts