Natural Eye Make Up Remover-How can I edit the green-eye effect when I take pictures of my dog?

Question by Katie: How can I edit the green-eye effect when I take pictures of my dog?
I use picassa for my edditing program (the google photoshop) I have tried to use the red eye remover but it only take out red of course so my dog still looks a little demonic with green eyes.
I imagine that using the red eye reducing flash would work when I take his picture, but any ideas on how to edit it out?
Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Ben G
Well if you could change the color of the dog’s eye on photoshop you could have better luck but i use that to but it doesn’t work.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Edit, effect, greeneye, natural, pictures, RemoverHow, take

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts