Best Eye Makeup For Brown Eyes-What color eye makeup looks good on brown eyes?

Question by Halley: What color eye makeup looks good on brown eyes?
So… I’m looking for some new eye makeup! I have dark brown eyes, thick eyelashes, and I pluck my eyebrows every week so that they stay thin (they are very thick and bushy; not attractive).
I was wondering what color eyeliner and eyeshadow I should use! I don’t really need mascara because my eyelashes are just naturally long.
What brands would be good? Maybelline? Covergirl? Thank you!

Best answer:

Answer by LmD2009
Browns, Taupes.. Greens deffinantly.. SOME purples look good but im more of a natural girl. Oh and DEFFINANTLY GOLDS… i personally dont like using maybelline/cover girl.. I use ELF. you can purchase elf at target, kmart, big lots..

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:best, Brown, color, eyes, EyesWhat, Good, looks, makeup

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts