Best Eye Make Up-My right eye is perfect, but my left eye is not as good. What are some ways of fixing this?

Question by qstnmrk: My right eye is perfect, but my left eye is not as good. What are some ways of fixing this?
My right eye is 20/20 but my left eye isn’t as good. It’s not horrible, but sometimes when I close my right eye and try to read something far away with my left eye, it’s a little bit blurry. How can I fix this? Are there any eye excersizes I can do? Or should I go to the eye doctor for some glasses?

Help is much appreciated.

Best answer:

Answer by dracocrux
No point, if your eye that you use the most is 20/20, there is no point for glasses. Only if they were off by a lot you should go to the eye doctor

Your eyes vision has to do with the length of the eye. If its longer, you are near sighted
If they are shorter, the opposite.
So you can’t change that with exercises.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:best, Fixing, Good, left, Perfect, right, some, this, UpMy, ways

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts