Celebrity Eye Makeup-What hair and eye makeup for a dark purple formal dress?

Question by jennamarblesaddict: What hair and eye makeup for a dark purple formal dress?
I am going to a formal dance and I’m wearing a short, simple, dark purple dress. I am wearing silver strappy 2 inch heels also. I was wondering what eye makeup I should to to match my dress? I have most colors so I’m open to anything! I mean, I don’t want crazy makeup, since it’s just a school dance but I want it to look nice! Also, I have thick medium to long dirty blond hair. Any hair ideas? Thanks so much!

Best answer:

Answer by Alyssa P
Loose curls would look nice :) and I’d try a light purple or natural skin color/tan eye shadow (like a white peach lol) :)

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:Celebrity, dark, Dress, Formal, hair, makeup, MakeupWhat, Purple

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts