Makeup Tips For Small Eyes-I have small eyes! Makeup tips??

Question by llulia: I have small eyes! Makeup tips??
I have small “Chinese” looking eyes (according to my sis) but I’m white…. I would say my eyes are kind of like this pic – http://photos.imageevent.com/afap/wallpapers/stars/haileesteinfeld//936full-hailee-steinfeld-2.jpeg

- so yeah, I was just wondering if there’s any good makeup tips to make them appear brighter and bigger… My bday is comin up and I wanna brighten my eyes for that day because there will be a lot of picture taking and I don’t want my eyes to look small and sunken in the pics (like they always do) and could you guys share a link below to a celeb with small eyes wearing a good, mature 16 yr old makeup look that I could pull off??? Thanks! Any nice anwsers will be accepted :) )

Best answer:

Answer by Lotte
Just wear eyeliner, not too thick, but just a thin line.
If you want to, dark colored eyeshadow may help too,
And over that, wear mascara, if you have a good mascara that makes your lashes look longer, it should make your eyes look bigger too ;)

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:eyes, Eyesi, makeup, small, Tips

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts