Asian Eye Make Up-Asian eyes?

Question by eve: Asian eyes?
I’m asian and I don’t have double eyelids. my grandmother told me i used to have slight ones when i was little and that i probably “lost them” due to fat build up in my face and it sort of made my face look bruised ( i dont know how to explain it ). i hate how superficial beeyatches make fun of asians. im highly considering getting surgery done. my friends sister who is one yr older than i am got hers done over the summer in korea. since its like a fad over there.

Best answer:

Answer by Jessica K
I think Asian people are beautiful…love yourself and be happy with who you are…BTW Asian women have some of the most beautiful hair.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Asian, eyes, Up|Asian

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts