Makeup Ideas For Blue Eyes-What are some makeup ideas for blue eyes?

Question by Lennie: What are some makeup ideas for blue eyes?
I have hazel/blue eyes… hazel around the pupil then turns into light blue almost grey. I have very light skin. and brown hair in the middle of dark brown and light brown. I normally wear the color blue, but most the time I wear a hoodie and dark blue jeans never light with my old converse that have writting all over them. What are some tips for my make up?

Best answer:

Answer by An@ KaReN*
to highlight the color of ur eyes use a shadow that has hints of the opposite color family like orange
it includes earthy colors like chocolate, bronze and gold as well as neutral colors like taupe or punchier shades like tangerine!

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Blue, eyes, EyesWhat, ideas, makeup, some

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts