Makeup Tutorials For Blue Eyes-Makeup tutorial for blue eyes?

Question by Shelby Pascale: Makeup tutorial for blue eyes?
Ok so since school is starting soon I want a tutorial that is not to heavy but it will bring out the blue in my eyes? My eyes change color from blue to green to grey and please don’t just say browns because those don’t work to great with my eyes…thanks:)

Best answer:

Answer by Ali
Hey, I have actually been requested to do a makeup tutorial on YouTube and will be uploading it this week so keep a watch out for my channel! It is: BaileyBeauty07 Any specific colours or anything you want me to look up or include?
<3

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Blue, eyes, Eyes|Makeup, makeup, Tutorial, Tutorials

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts