Great Makeup For Dark Brown Eyes photos

Check out these makeup for dark brown eyes images:

The little girl…
makeup for dark brown eyes

Image by Rinoninha
…that needs a new home.

Ok, in yestereday’s preview you could see her make-up properly. Today’s photoshoot is to show you this little girl complete!

I’m struggling to keep her, because I like her so much… but she still needs a new family (however, I must warn you that my boyfriend may change his mind and let me keep her in the end). UPDATE: I’ve finally decided that I will keep her, I was really sad to send her off…

Let’s go for her specs:

-Originally she was a dal Tweety.
- Full face-up using soft pastels and watercolor pencils, sealed with MSC.
- Dal body
- Dark brown wig (no specific brand) I have cut and styled it myself.
- 12mm Green eyes (they’re not eyechips, they’re teddy bear eyes)
- New eyelahes
- She’ll come nude

An that’s it! You can contact me for more pics, specs, questions…

Neo Blythe “Denizens of the Lake Eleanor the Forest Dancer”
makeup for dark brown eyes

Image by MissBlythe
Eleanor has a long, reddish brown hair which reaches her ankles.
Her hair has a slight wave with no bangs for a free and natural look.
Her makeup is soft beige and pink.
She has pink eyelids and fresh pink blush on her cheeks and chin.
Her face type is Radiance, which makes her look childish and dreamy.
Her eye chips are all special forest-themed colors; dark green, dark brown, light blue and dark purple.



Tags:Brown, dark, eyes, Great, makeup, photos

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts