Cute Makeup Ideas For Brown Eyes-What are some good makeup ideas for a party?

Question by ~Tali~: What are some good makeup ideas for a party?
I’m going to my friends birthday party tonight and i’m need some good makeup ideas for a party.
i have brown eyes and dark brown hair.
my hair is wavy but i usually wear it straight
i have fair skin with rosy cheeks (all the time)
i really want to cover my red cheeks up too but not look to plastic-y and also wear mascara and eyeliner and stuff like that too.

so what should makeup should i use and how should i do my hair?

Best answer:

Answer by Hoping xx
try having a winged eye =)
thn tie ur hair in a simple bun

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Brown, cute, EyesWhat, Good, ideas, makeup, party, some

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts