Pretty Eye Makeup For Blue Eyes-Getting pictures made with boyfriend this Sunday. Any ideas on hair and makeup for outside pictures?

Question by Rach: Getting pictures made with boyfriend this Sunday. Any ideas on hair and makeup for outside pictures?
I’m getting pictures done with my boyfriend and they’re gonna be taken outside. I’m trying to look for a pretty eye makeup look. I have blue eyes and long blonde hair. Got any ideas on hair and makeup? I wanna look my best! :) If you can include pictures that would be GREAT! Thanks! :)

Best answer:

Answer by Heather
Since it’s with your boyfriend they’ll probably be given to family I’m assuming so you don’t want anything too dramatic.

Maybe one of these eye looks will suit you? (Tutorials)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5g1ogannGtU&feature=related

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Blue, boyfriend, EyesGetting, hair, ideas, made, makeup, outside, pictures, Pretty, Sunday, this

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts