Eye Makeup Brushes-Where can i get good cheap makeup brushes and makeup from from ?

Question by buttons: Where can i get good cheap makeup brushes and makeup from from ?
I would like a foundation, concealer, eye, blusher and lips brushes and any other makeup brushes but I don’t want to spend loads of money on them. Also I would really like a really good foundation but lots of good ones cost alot of money. I live in the UK so I hear alot about cheap american places to go but unfortuatly this will not help but please help if you no some infomation on were abouts so buy them :) .

Best answer:

Answer by barbie
try ebay or body shops sale. :)

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Brushes, BrushesWhere, cheap, from, Good, makeup

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts