Eye Make Up Brushes-Face or eye brushes first?

Question by TEENAGER: Face or eye brushes first?
I am going to buy some sigma brushes but I’m tied between these two, the face brushes and the eye brushes. I am neither in desperate need for any of these brushes(like I need them tomorrow omg!!!)

I have some face brushes already (like 2-3) but very little eye brushes so I wondering if I really need to buy the face brushes(foundation, whatever) first or eye brushes(for eyeshadow and all)

P.S. I need your opinion meaning if you would get the face brush or eye brush first, please don’t tell me face brush only because it is more important ><

Best answer:

Answer by HelloKillrKitty
I would go with purchasing the eye brushes first, as eyes are most often noticed before any other feature on the face. If you have fewer eye brushes than face, then you want eye brushes. I would suggest purchasing them online as you can often find some great deals on high-quality brushes. Coastal Scents is a favorite, affordable makeup line for many. Using amazon to find some makeup brushes is a good place to start! Hope I helped!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:Brushes, BrushesFace, first

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts