Eye Make Up Styles-What's the difference between men's and women's eyeglasses frames?

eye make up styles
by Idhren

Question by master.stghm: What’s the difference between men’s and women’s eyeglasses frames?
I picked out rx 8584 style Ray-Ban frames at LensCrafters, and they are labeled women’s, but I don’t understand why some frames are women’s and others are men’s. I can tell some frames are obviously more feminine than others (cat eye style).

I’m getting them, because I really like them. I just don’t know what the difference is.
That’s what I’m asking. What makes a style masculine or feminine? The ones I’m getting look more masculine to me than feminine. Titanium frames with red temples.

Best answer:

Answer by Kitty
I think the main difference is just the style.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:between, difference, eyeglasses, frames, Mens, StylesWhat's, Womens

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts