Great How To Eye Make Up image

A few nice how to eye make up images I found:

mini meet
how to eye make up

Image by Scootie
a couple of us met up in the city yesterday to catch up with Dj Mudgutz.

See where this picture was taken. [?]

Resolution: To tear up toys!!
how to eye make up

Image by smb_oldie
This is Buddy, my beautiful Cocker Spaniel. He’s black, so he’s hard to photograph sometimes!! Right now he’s looking at a treat with those wanting eyes! He loves food, and enjoys working for me in Rally and Obedience. Right now we have finished our RE in Rally and CD in Obedience. Now we are working on Open in Obedience and starting Agility. As you can see, he doesn’t sit in the house and occupy the couch much! That is what I bought him for, to work for me! I found him at a breeder’s website at 6 months old, and he screamed for me to take him through cyberspace! 7 years later, we are a pair that loves to compete!! If he’s not training or in the ring, he’s tearing up a toy. He prefers stuffed ones and enjoys liking to make it "snow" in my living room!!! As a matter of fact, when the place we train wasn’t open for the month of December, he tore up 11 toys!!! He’s got a VERY expensive habit!!



Tags:Great, image*

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts