Best Eye Make Up-Cat eyes & Smokey eyes?

Question by Far from perfect.: Cat eyes & Smokey eyes?
I have big eyes and i was wondering if the cat eye looks bad on girls with big eyes. & would the smokey eyes make my eyes look bad. My eyes are dark drown but in the sun they tend to be alottttt lighter.
I had someone tell me that since I have big eyes i didnt look good w. cat eyes. Before I even did it! :\
Any tips on how to get the perfect cat eyes & do the perfect smokey eye.
Please some advice. Thanks guys. (:
I’m not middle eastern but many people believe i am because of my eyes & bc of the people i hang w. :)

Best answer:

Answer by Wherethesundontevershine
My gosh smokey eyes and cat eyes look best on people with large eyes, they make your eyes pop even more and draw attention to how lucky you are to have large eyes.
Think Angelina Jolie, she has huge eyes and rocks the cat/ smokey look.

http://www.thebeautybubble.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/angelina-jolie-cat-eyes.jpg

To achieve the perfect cat eye/ smokey look have a set of at least 3 eye shadows all in the same colour scheme, one light, one medium and a dark one.
Use the lightest one all over the lid and under the brow. Then take the medium one and use this in the crease and outside edge and then finally use the darkest colour in only the outside edge. So from the inside edge to the outside edge your lids should get darker. To achieve the cat look take an eyeliner (preferably liquid) and draw a line on the upper lid starting out thin but getting thicker as you go along, make a sweeping stroke at the end.

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:best, eyes, Smokey, Up|Cat

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts