Eye Make Up Primer-What's the difference between eye primer and eye concealer?

Question by poombah77: What’s the difference between eye primer and eye concealer?
To me it virtually looks like the same thing but I wanted to ask you experts out there what the deal is. I was at the drugstore CVS and saw only one product that said eye primer on it for $ 15. If there is no difference ofcourse I rather go with a much cheaper concealer than the $ 15. Anyway, I went with Almay line smoothing concealer, it says it hydrates and has cucumber extract; was on sale for under $ 3 LoL So what do you experts think?

Best answer:

Answer by Shane
Primer is to primer your eye lid for eye makeup such as eyeshadow or liner. Concealer is to conceal anything on your face that you want covered.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:between, Concealer, difference, primer, PrimerWhat's

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts