Purple Eye Make Up-What colour eye shadow goes well with purple eye liner?

Question by Sarah: What colour eye shadow goes well with purple eye liner?
I’m planning to wear a blue dress with some purple accessories and purple eye liner, but I don’t know what colour eye shadow I should put on. Or you can suggest a different colour eye liner. I have light brown eyes.

Best answer:

Answer by Carly(:
Purple eye liner with a nice shade of white! I swear, TRY IT! I actually wear it often and I think it looks so pretty(: i get compliments when I wear it….i have green eyes though. it is still very pretty!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:colour, goes, Liner, Purple, Shadow, UpWhat, well

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts