How To Put Eye Make Up-Putting eye drops question?

Question by …..: Putting eye drops question?
Won’t tears wash away the medication?
I put the eye drop medicine into my lower eyelid while looking up, blink constantly for a while, and hope I don’t tear up to the point that it’s overflowing, cause, won’t the medication get washed away with it?

Also, do I have to avoid wiping my eye when my eye is full of liquid (tears + eye drop) after dropping? It makes me feel like anytime it’s going to drip on my cheeks or something.

I mean, I have sore eyes, so there.

Sorry, first time ever to use them

Best answer:

Answer by ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Ideally when you put in eye drops, it is better if you don’t blink them away. It is better to put the eye drops in and keep your eyes shut for a little while.

If you ever use more then 1 eye drop, then it is better to wait 5 minutes between eye drops. According to my eye hospital.

Eye hospitals don’t like people blinking away the eye drops. I’ve been told off at the eye hospital for doing it.

Of course if anything over flows onto your cheeks, your allowed to wipe it away with anything that is clean.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:Drops, Question, UpPutting

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts