Eye Make Up Ideas-Blind spot in side of eye when looking to side?

Question by Random People: Blind spot in side of eye when looking to side?
It’s weird but lately ive been having this like blind spot in the corner of my eye almost feeling pressure related? I don’t have insurance or money to get into a eye doctor.. Anyhow when i look to the sides without turning my hea di get a splotch in the corner of my eye.. Ideas?

Best answer:

Answer by Защитник
You have something really wrong with one of your eyes, and eyes are very delicate. I’d suggest going to a doctor ASAP somehow. Go to one of those cheap clinics for a consult, then if you need something more expensive you’ll have to see somehow… In here health care is free, haha.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:IdeasBlind, Looking, Side, spot

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts