Great Eye Make Up Techniques image

A few nice eye make up techniques images I found:

MAKE UP FOR EVER | Paris
eye make up techniques

Image by Debs (ò‿ó)♪
Ya know, it’s kinda sad. Usually when I see Paris, I think of Wet ‘n’ Wild or something. So it usually doesn’t impress me too much, lol.

And I got a white eyeliner: Crayon Khôl 2K…. you’re supposed to apply it to your lower waterline to brighten up your eyes and it also makes them look bigger. Nothing too special about this one. I just think it framed the branding well. ^_^

Well, if anyone’s in the market for this makeup technique, make sure you get the matte one. The pearly ones stick to your lashes too much and look unnatural (opposite of the intent, lol).

Oh, I’m wearing the 2K in the photo of me with red lips… you can see that it’s quite subtle but gets the job done. Perfect. :)

Self-Portrait, 2006
eye make up techniques

Image by DerrickT
I have had this idea for a make-up experiment using various rubber silicon "pieces" from other projects that were not in use (all handmade by my uncle) for a while now. The nose that I have on my nose here (ha! That sounds surreal, doesn’t it? How about what my uncle said? — "I’ve got a cheek in my top drawer" — which created a bloom of laughter from me also) is a Quasimodo nose. The nose that is growing out of my right cheek is a nose my uncle made from his own nose from a previous experiment a few years back. There are two large alien eyes that are situated on the top of my head as well, but are a bit obscurred, except that you can see the "white" of one of the eyes if you look to your right. The piece in the middle of my forehead is a rubber silicon eye that was "uncolored" with any substance and was basically a free-form piece for possible projects. Before all of these pieces were put on, he applied some homemade "skin" (made out of various elements including glue, karo syrup, tissue paper and a few others, which was a Dick Smith ingredient) which was a piece that was glued onto my face using Elmer’s glue (again, an old Dick Smith trick!) which was applied onto my forehead and went around and over my right eye and down over my right cheek. After this, more pieces were added to my left cheek and my forehead area. Next, he applied the left eye which was also made out of a scrap of rubber silicon and which added to the make-up improvisation! After that was applied, the mouth piece was added (which is actually a "vampire puncture" mold, which I decided would work as a weird mouth). The mouth piece wasn’t "applied" in any way, except for the fact that I licked my lips a bit and used my saliva for "natural glue", which works really well when it is only going to be on there for a few moments.

As mentioned, this was basically an experimental make-up improvisational collage-work. It took a little over an hour or so to complete I would say. Now I see what John Hurt went through with his 12-hour make-up procedures from The Elephant Man! No where near as time-consuming and gut-wrenching as this. In fact, he was contemplating quitting acting after that role!

So, ladies and gentlemen! Step right up and be the first to see THE WEIRDO OF BURDEN at your local FREAK CIRCUS!

Later on, after the show, I’ll disguise myself as Derrick!

Careful With That Razor’s Edge
eye make up techniques

Image by DerrickT



Tags:Great, image*, techniques

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts