Great Smokey Eye Makeup Brown Eyes photos-pink/brown smoky eye

Some cool smokey eye makeup brown eyes images:

pink/brown smoky eye
smokey eye makeup brown eyes

Image by Rhonlynn
pInk/brown smokey eye, fuschia lippie

Smokey Eye
smokey eye makeup brown eyes

Image by She Who Shall Not Be Named
Got up at 7am to beat the crowds to Macy’s today. Because of that, I had the whole MAC counter to myself! Becky showed me how to do a kick-ass smokey eye. Here’s what she used:

Lid: Blackground Paint Pot
Crease: Scene
Lid again: Nehru
Liner: Smolder
Shadow on top of liner: Carbon
Highlighter: Vex

Cheeks: I don’t recall, but she said I could use Gingerly since that’s what I have

Lips: Before it was eaten off, it was:
Liner: BBQ
Lipstick: Viva Glam V
Lip Glass: Viva Glam V

She also suggested colors for a daytime/brown smoky eye. Of course I bought that too. I’ll have to take a pic and post when I actually try it out.



Tags:Brown, eyes, Great, makeup, photospink/brown, Smokey, smoky

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts