Natural Eye Make Up-Is it rude to question an ethnic persons natural eye color?

Question by yellow_kloud: Is it rude to question an ethnic persons natural eye color?
I wear grey contacts and get people asking me if my eyes are real. Isnt it wrong for them to automatically assume “He’s black so those cant possibly be his natural eye color ”

When someone asks me about my eyes , should I just politely answer their question ? Or should I let them know that they are being rude ?

Best answer:

Answer by -
Wow you are ignorant. Grey is a very unusual eye color for ANY person of ANY race.

God I hate people like you who are constantly looking for racism where there is no racism.

If you don’t like people questioning your eye color, maybe you should stop wearing goddamn grey lenses.

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:color, ethnic, natural, persons, Question, rude, UpIs

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts