Nice Makeup Ideas For Blue Eyes photos-Blue/yellow shadow {full face}

A few nice makeup ideas for blue eyes images I found:

Blue/yellow shadow {full face}
makeup ideas for blue eyes

Image by Debs (ò‿ó)♪
So yeah… it looked pretty cool. I have absolutely no idea where you could wear it though, lol… Maybe I’ll go to the movies w/it sometime or something.

Side note: So yeah… this light is actually our refrigerator light, lol. I was taking a picture of mold in our fridge one time and the lighting came out pretty cool… it was this cold, clear, white light. I’m not sure if it’s because the fridge walls are reflecting the light, or if it’s the bulb or what… but, it’s cool lighting. So until I figure out how to replicate it I’m going to use my ghetto fridge light, lol.

About To Happen
makeup ideas for blue eyes

Image by Flооd
A post-MantaRay tribute to Siouxsie Sioux. Fourteen years my senior and I look like her mother!

Still, it was fun playing with my eye colour and even though this didn’t turn out as I had hoped, it was a good challenge and made me all nostalgic for my misbegotten youth.

17/365



Tags:Blue, eyes, Face, full, ideas, makeup, Nice, photosBlue/yellow, Shadow

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts