Cat Eye Make Up-How can I make a cat-eye effect using eyeliner?

Question by bonnechancepetitchat: How can I make a cat-eye effect using eyeliner?
I need to know which eyeliner I should use and also the technique for making 1960′s mod cat-eye (think Audrey Heburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s) on my own eyes.

If you think I should use a liquid liner, please recommend a brand for me.

Thanks!

Best answer:

Answer by Nicky
I’m no expert but try this out when ur free. Use your eyeliner to make a line as usual on ur eyelids and then a little out of it as well… not too much. You know, paint that line and then continue a little more off your eyelid….. NOT TOO LONG A LINE!!! JUST A LITTLE! please make sure u try it out beforehand to see if u like it… don’t do it at the back of a cab, or at work with no mirror the first time!

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!



Tags:cateye, effect, eyeliner, Up|How, Using

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts