Silver Eye Makeup-What color of eye makeup to go with my dress?

Question by Stargate Dragon: What color of eye makeup to go with my dress?
My senior prom is this Saturday and I don’t know what to do for eye makeup. My dress is a metallic gun-metal grey with silver metal studs and some white rhinestones. I am going to wear some silver white rhinestone chandelier earrings. What should I do for eye makeup? I don’t usually wear it, so I’m not really sure … I own some multicolor silvery eye stuff, should I use that? Thoughts anyone?

Best answer:

Answer by Vanna Rittelstadt
use mascara (obviously) black eyeliner only on the bottom then use silver eye shadow on the top normally and one small line under your eye liner. that what I do. teehee. you will look amazing!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:color, Dress, makeup, MakeupWhat, silver

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts