Dramatic Eye Make Up-How can I do a dramatic eye for fair skin, blue eyes, blonde hair?

Question by LuvPiglet: How can I do a dramatic eye for fair skin, blue eyes, blonde hair?
I’m going to a concert tonight, I want to do a bit of a dramatic eye, can you help me? be specific in what color and where it goes, lid crease, highlighter, etc.

I have very fair skin, blonde hair, blue eyes….thanks, I’ll give ya 10 pts :)

Best answer:

Answer by Tez
black is a very dark color for eyeliner, mascara etc. so I suggest dark brown, or Charcoal grey. To compliment that, use a bronze or gold shadow, apply it darker at the bottom, and lighter as it goes up. Right at the lid, take a darker color, and put it on in short strokes for a feathery look. Hope I helped!

Add your own answer in the comments!



Tags:blonde, Blue, Dramatic, eyes, Fair, hair, skin, Up|How

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts