favorites as of 5/24/05

Check out these prom eye makeup images:

favorites as of 5/24/05
prom eye makeup

Image by whatnot
a good habit to get into.

The point is to stop after choosing 36 favorites and reflect on why I like them. Corny, maybe, but I find it a worthwhile exercise. I’ll probably be annotating these for a couple of days.

099. The Sickness
prom eye makeup

Image by prenetic
(larger)

85mm f/1.8 USM

This is a portrait of my date, "Liz 1" a.k.a. "my Liz" from the night we went out dancing. We were finishing up our makeup and taking the final photos before heading out when I took this. I have to say she was definitely among the better looking zombies there (lucky me).

The whole event was a bit of a whirlwind experience, though in actuality it ended up being a whole lot more fun than I had anticipated. The dance was in support of the American Cancer Society and through the event we raised nearly ,000.


prom eye makeup

Image by Send me adrift.
131/365

Prom is in 6 days and I was practicing my makeup today and I think I looked very pretty.



Tags:5/24/05, Favorites

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts