How To Do Eye Make Up-What color eye shadow should I put on to cover up my hurt eye?

Question by XoXSweetieBabeeXoX: What color eye shadow should I put on to cover up my hurt eye?
Today I hurt my eye after school with a basketball. I dont think its a black eye. Its all red. And I mean red. Its really bright red. And also its a little purplish around the edge of my eye near my nose. I usally dont wear makup but I dont want my eye to look funny. So would putting eye shadow on help a little? And if so what color? I only have whites, blacks, and blues.

Best answer:

Answer by ♥dream
if you put eye shadow on it it will look worse. use some concealer instead.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:color, Cover, hurt, Shadow, should, UpWhat

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts