Youtube Eye Make Up-What eye shadow and eye liner colour goes with my eye colour?

Question by : What eye shadow and eye liner colour goes with my eye colour?
When ever i look on tutorials on youtube about eye colours they are always aabout one eye colour.
Are these eyes common and normal or unique???
My eyes are a mix of blue and green and a bit of grey.
They change colour depending on light or Colour around me.
My friend said when i was looking strait at her i had really green eyes but when i looked to the side they went really blue.

Best answer:

Answer by Emma Riley
well i have blue eyes but they are also kinda grey and have a little green in them. its fairly common yeah. but dark grey and black eyeliner looks good if you are closer to green/grey, but dark brown if you’re closer to blue :) i like dark grey and dark brown eyeliner since they both look good for my eye color. gold eyeshadow looks good for blue/green/grey as do shimmery neutral light browns :) hope this helps!

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:colour, goes, Liner, Shadow, UpWhat, Youtube

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts