Nice Eye Make Up Stickers photos

Some cool eye make up stickers images:

One crazy year
eye make up stickers

Image by RellyAB
So, a double layout, featuring 90 photos covering Toby’s first year.
The photos are moo stickers (scrapbookers, get ye now to moo.com – adorable stickers and mini photo cards, all acid free and super-fast to make and get)

I had 2 aims with this layout:
1) get all those stickers down to present a simple overview of Toby’s 1d=st year
2) use up some of the leftover crap on my desk and in my baskets. The brads that sit in piles. the last stickers on the sheet. The odd buttons left over from other projects.

I wanted the photos to be collected and the title to be prominent so I made sure those were quite linear and the rest I just, literally, popped down where I felt they would look good, along with some random paint stripes to draw the eye to the big title and photo.

Supplies would be hard to be comprehensive but the main things are:
moo stickers
prism papers cardstock in teal
sei letter stickers (used as paint mask)
American Craft letter stickers (runway collection)
Making Memories frame (ruby, vintage chic)
Love, Elsie – Riley – patterned paper
KI memories letters chipboard (a, c, z)
Ki Memories alphabet soup (R, y)
Large brads – bazzill, Making Memories, imaginesce,
Other items – from my collection.

Now, I’m not saying this is the best designed page in the world – and i may well do another with a more formal timeline and descriptions – but it’s a fun way to close his 1st year album.

Actually, my point is ‘Yay Moo!’ for making awesome photo stickers that have absolved me of guilt for not scrapbooking every photo I own of Toby!



Tags:Nice, photos, stickers

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts