Great Silver Eye Makeup image-Nothing but Woman

Some cool silver eye makeup images:

Nothing but Woman
silver eye makeup

Image by Monroe’s Dragonfly
21/365 Today was such a blast. I got a friend to do my make-up, and then took some pictures. I felt like a princess.

$ hannon
silver eye makeup

Image by Briana Raucci
this is just a preview of my latest series, $ leazy!
obviously it was a Ke$ ha themed photoshoot and my friends Shannon, Jordan, and Felicia helped me out with this. I usually don’t upload a whole lot of photos from one photoshoot, but be prepared for a massive amount of sleazy pictures being uploaded soon, and make sure to keep checking in to see the rest of the Ke$ ha Sleazy series!



Tags:Great, imageNothing, makeup, silver, Woman

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts