Simple Eye Make Up-can we do eye exercises wearing contacts?

Question by sudnan: can we do eye exercises wearing contacts?
I am going to wear contacts for the first time. I will work long hours in front of the computer. I usually moisturize my eyes by doing simple eye exercises like warming it with palm, rotating it, blinking it for few seconds, 20/20/20, figuring number 8, focusing near and far, concentrating on the thumb while moving closer to eyes etc… Can I do these exercise while wearing contacts. Please note that I am going to use Toric lenses. Please help me out in this situation.

Best answer:

Answer by Brian
No not at all…

What do you think? Answer below!



Tags:contacts, Exercises, Simple, UpCan, Wearing

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts