Eye Make Up Pictures-Why does my good quality camera still take red-eye pictures, and how can I stop it?

Question by omgwtf1980: Why does my good quality camera still take red-eye pictures, and how can I stop it?
I have a pretty good quality Kodak C340 digital camera, and you would think that when you pay a few hundred for a camera you wouldn’t get so much red-eye, but with this camera I do. Why does it take so many red-eye pictures, and is there anything I can do to minimize or stop it?

Best answer:

Answer by Danae
Adobe Photoshop is a good program to get rid of red eyes.

Give your answer to this question below!



Tags:camera, Good, pictures, PicturesWhy, quality, redeye, still, stop, take

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts